Thank you very much for your interest in supporting the Montclair Township Animal Shelter. The shelter could not survive without community help and financial support! Below are some ways you can help!
- Ask your employer to hold a dress down day to benefit the Montclair Township Animal Shelter
- Host a benefit party/concert, an animal-themed silent auction, a pet talent show, etc.
- If you run your own business, donate a percentage from each sale or service rendered direct to the animal shelter.
- Hold a yard sale or a garage sale. All that old junk in your home could soon be someone else's treasure and more money for the shelter.
- Get donations for going on a long walk/run, long distance swim, mountain climb or similar physical effort. Ask for donations for milestones achieved along the way or get pledges for donations when you've finished the task.
- Hold a bake sale and donate the proceeds to the shelter.
- Host a dog wash, a lemonade stand or a sidewalk sale.
VOLUNTEER! We would love to have you help us! Just fill out our application and we will be in touch.
BECOME A FAN!
HELP AT HOME! Make the shelter’s job easier. Outfit your cats and dogs with collars and proper ID (a microchip and ID tags) at all times. Have all of your pets spayed or neutered. Keep your cats indoors, where you can keep them safe, and keep dogs on leashes when not on your property.
Photography © 2015 Eric Delmar.
All photographs are of past or present Montclair Animal Shelter residents.
Friends of the Montclair Township Animal Shelter (FOMTAS)
PO Box 3141 Montclair, NJ 07042 www.fomtasnj.org email@example.com