Thank you very much for your interest in supporting the Montclair Township Animal Shelter. The shelter could not survive without community help and financial support! Below are some ways you can help!
- Ask your employer to hold a dress down day to benefit the Montclair Township Animal Shelter
- Host a benefit party/concert, an animal-themed silent auction, a pet talent show, etc.
- If you run your own business, donate a percentage from each sale or service rendered direct to the animal shelter.
- Hold a yard sale or a garage sale. All that old junk in your home could soon be someone else's treasure and more money for the shelter.
- Get donations for going on a long walk/run, long distance swim, mountain climb or similar physical effort. Ask for donations for milestones achieved along the way or get pledges for donations when you've finished the task.
- Hold a bake sale and donate the proceeds to the shelter.
- Host a dog wash, a lemonade stand or a sidewalk sale.
VOLUNTEER! At this time, the minimum age for volunteers is 16. Please complete and submit the appropriate application at the links below. We will get in touch to schedule you for orientation. Please note that completing an application does not guarantee you a volunteer spot and that the tasks you are interested in may not be available at the time you apply,
Adult application (18 and older)
Junior application (ages 16 and 17)
BECOME A FAN!
HELP AT HOME! Make the shelter’s job easier. Outfit your cats and dogs with collars and proper ID (a microchip and ID tags) at all times. Have all of your pets spayed or neutered. Keep your cats indoors, where you can keep them safe, and keep dogs on leashes when not on your property.
Photography © 2015 Eric Delmar.
All photographs are of past or present Montclair Animal Shelter residents.
Friends of the Montclair Township Animal Shelter (FOMTAS)
PO Box 3141 Montclair, NJ 07043 www.fomtasnj.org email@example.com